BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- Inspecting shipment for damages or shortages please call TCB at 877/ 926-1420 immediately.
- If there is damage or shortages you must sign the freight bill as short, damaged or incomplete.
- Obtaining a signature from the carrier for shortages, damages of the product at that time.
- Buyer must notify TCB Moving Equipment within 3 days of delivery of any shortage or damages.
- All returns must be approved before being shipped back.
- Buyer is responsible for shipping charges for returning products! Shipping charges are non- refundable unless it is agreed between both parties.
- A 20% restocking fee will be applied on all returns.
- Returns must be made within 10 days of pick up or delivery and must be returned in the original package.
- Open Bundles of moving pads are non-returnable.
OUR PRICING POLICY:
TCB strives to provide our customers with the highest quality products at the best affordable prices available. However all prices are subject to change without notice, due to manufactures increases which is beyond our control.